UKIM Health engage with enthusiastic, registered, qualified, experienced Nurse Assessors, Social Workers and MDT members both locally and nationally to offer a patient centred, value for money, clinically robust service in accordance with the National framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS-funded Nursing Care.
Services we offer as an outsource solution include:
- Assessment of individual care needs including coordination of multidisciplinary and family contributions
- A process spanning less than 28 days from referral to CCG decision
- 3 and 12 month review of needs
- Fast track reviews and assessments
- Multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings or panels complete with evidence of needs and a Decision Support Tool (DST) and eligibility recommendation
- Retrospective assessments - including PUPoC, records acquisition, appeals, complaints and disputes
- Local resolution process management
- Local review panel (LRP) coordination and representation
- Independent review process preparation and panel representation
- Complaint investigation and dispute resolution including action planning and long term redesign solutions
- Support with Individualised Care and Support Planning including escalation to reduce primary and secondary care demand.
- End-to-end solutions including complex case management and support
- Opportunities to increase Personal Health Budget allocation
- Discharge to assess flexibility and delayed transfer of care review
- Brokerage and negotiating services
Our clinically-led and patient centred approach ensures that both patients and their families can be involved in all aspects of their assessment and care. Our experience of working across multiple sectors has turned our information sharing agreements into valuable facilitation tools.
We have provided support services to several CSUs and over 100 CCGs by completing in excess of 6,000 CHC assessments in 2 years since 2015; this is due to our market leading capacity and resource management expertise. Using our resource effectively ensures that assessment capacity matches demand and ensures that availability of skilled staff achieves huge savings for commissioners by avoiding delays and clearing backlogs and thereby reducing complaints and disputes. We offer accurate reports of our service delivery against agreed KPIs to assure commissioners of the progress made, which also helps future planning and financial forecasting.
To enquire if you could benefit from any of our competitively priced services, contact us at email@example.com